The Ideas to Go workshop is designed to help companies achieve “Moonshot” thinking, by leveraging a series of Lateral Thinking tools to help get everyone out of their “River of Thinking” and dare to think big, while still being grounded in their insights. Teams will:
- Ask “What If?” the Rules didn’t apply, allowing the team to challenge some cultural norms.
- See “Where Else?” the issue has been solved and borrow back the underlying principles to help solve your challenge.
- Use different perspectives to ask, “Who Else?” might approach the challenge from a completely different angle.
- Simply “Reword” the challenge to get people’s minds to a different place.
- Develop a complete idea that engages both introverts and extroverts.
- Leverage some unlikely sources –“Naive Experts” and “Human Libraries” — to get the team out of their “River of Thinking.”