In a world where disruptive innovation is all around us, the ability to Creatively Solve a Problem is one of the most sought-after traits in business. The “Leading for Creativity” workshop provides a unique set of Creative Behaviors that help foster a culture of innovation and creativity in your company.
“Leading for Creativity” covers the 8 Creative Behaviors needed to embed a culture that fosters and facilities innovation.
- “Nurturing” – is about growing an idea together so it becomes “our idea” vs “my idea,” which is key to prevent the idea from getting diluted, stuck or killed as it moves to execution.
- “Playfulness” – helps the team learn how to get into the right State of Mind required for Innovation and Creativity at work.
- “Signaling” – helps set the team up for success by creating the right environment for ideation, whether it’s an Expansionist or Reductive thinking session.
- “Instinct” – helps the team dial-up empathy for the consumer, ensuring all the ideas they develop are embedded in Consumer Truth.
- “Mindfulness” – demonstrates how to give yourself “time to think,” allowing you to move between your conscious and unconscious brain to develop “Moonshot” Thinking.
- “Curiosity” – helps individuals understand the importance of unplanned collaboration and how best to get new stimulus into their lives to develop new ideas.
- “Prototyping” – helps bring an idea to life and teaches how to best sell it by making it real for people.
- “Bravery” – provides the team with easy-to-use innovation tools to create a culture of smart risk takers.