The “Rapid Prototyping” workshop teaches participants how to help people understand an idea, how to iterate an idea and how to sell an idea by bringing it to life in prototype form. During the workshop participants will learn:
- How the McDonald’s brothers created the world’s first fast food delivery system using Rapid Prototyping.
- How Walt Disney used prototyping to bring all of his stories and characters to life.
- How leading technology firms use Hackathons to prototype by leveraging a global community.
- How to leverage a “Human Library” to connect with consumers, iterate ideas together, and, in turn, keep their ideas embedded in consumer truth.
- How to leverage collaborative creativity by using the iD8&innov8 Creative Behaviors.