Who is Duncan Wardle?
The former Vice President of Innovation & Creativity at The Walt Disney Company, Duncan Wardle spent his 25-year career driving innovative ideas and strategies for the world’s most creative organization. Ideas that would forever change the way the company expands its impact, trains its employees, and solves problems creatively.
Today, Duncan is a leading global innovation and creativity consultant, training companies across the globe on how to leverage the full creative potential of their teams. With an infectious energy and playful collaboration, Duncan pushes executives and their teams to overcome preconceived ideas, act more audaciously, and develop their own innovation “light switch”, triggering their creative brain and accessing the ideas that turn ordinary companies into industry leaders.
Through his company iD8&innov8, Duncan has trained over 30,000 professionals and executives across the world at organizations such as Apple, NBA, Twitter, Ford, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Forbes and many more. To learn more about Duncan click here.
Theory of Creativity™ Masterclass
A Unique Master Class on Creativity, Innovation & Disruption
Duncan Wardle’s design-thinking method is conceived to help leadership and management develop and embed a creative problem-solving process within their own organizations by providing them with tangible tools everyone can use to Think Different and develop groundbreaking innovative ideas. It has been successfully deployed over the last few years by leading global brands from Apple to Disney to help boost their innovation potential to new heights.
Regardless of your industry or background, Duncan’s groundbreaking approach and tools, and the innovation toolkit you take away from this Class will empower you and everyone in your team to develop a culture of disruptive creativity.
How Do I Benefit?
This is more than just an innovation masterclass. It’s verifiable a game changer for participants.
Through an entertaining, interactive 8-hour day, you will learn a unique Design Thinking process, one that unlike traditional workshops is not focused on theory but actual practice of HOW to innovate!
Leaning on his insights from his former career at Disney, Duncan will provide you with proven, actionable steps to start creating immediate innovation magic within your organization. By the end of the day, you will walk away with a unique set of innovation tools and techniques that everyone in your organization can use to think and act more audaciously, get to breakthrough ideas faster, and leverage a unique insight gathering process that leads to revolutionary new products and services – disrupting your industry in the process.
After this Masterclass, you will have the power to:
- Infuse a culture of innovation and a “start-up mindset” inside even the most traditional workplaces
- Use the Imagination EmporiumTM Innovation Toolkit to systematically drive creative progress within your organization (Tangible tools such as workbooks and creativity cards provided to all masterclass attendees)
- Identify the most powerful techniques to uncover the levers inside your company that fuel innovation
- Use tools from the unique iD8&innov8 Design Thinking Process to uncover insights for innovation and create ideas and concepts that deliver tangible business results
- Implement game-changing ideas and get to market faster, allowing you to compete with even the most agile competitors
- Create an entrepreneurial mindset in your teams
Whether you already work in a “creative” industry, or your looking for creativity and innovation as a means to drive new competitive advantages for your business, The Theory of Creativity™ Innovation Masterclass will provide you with the tools and insights you need to take action, inspire your teams, and start building a culture of creativity today.
Sounds Great…How Do I Join?
Space in these masterclasses is extremely limited. To reserve your spot, get your tickets here.
Tickets available now!
ORLANDO – May 17
Theory of Creativity™ Masterclass
- By registering before April 17th 2019 you will not only ensure your participation to the Theory of Creativity™ Master Class, but also benefit from a 10% discount from our regular price. Register now and join a select group of Executives for this one-time-only Class. Seats are limited so act now.
Friday, May 17, 2019
8:30 AM – 5:00PM
Are we heading for another bubble? Spend any time at all on Bloomberg or CNBC, and you’ll inevitably come across the “Real Estate Experts” discussing the current state of home prices across to U.S., and how signs may be pointing [...]
Last year, one of the world’s leading tool brands asked me to come to train their teams on innovation. While I have a robust history of teaching innovation across a variety of industries, I am the first to admit that [...]